Sunday, January 2, 2011

Danke Schön Deutschland!

profiles are fun

I

love

these

bags

fact : girls love kissy face pictures

I slept on a bench that night.



At the train station on the way home after a wild night in Immenstadt.

Sweet guichet in Mannheim.

This is a Germnödel - a bread-like dumpling filled with plum jam and covered with vanilla sauce and poppy seeds.


Pigs are a symbol of luck in Germany, the pigs come in all forms of candy, but I liked the marzipan ones best...of course!

Rocking my new shoes!

3 comments:

  1. ooooh i miss germknoedel!!! i want some too! the crepe looks fantastic too. and no, i do not only have eyes for food :) you guys look like you had lots of fun and you look happy as well xx

    londonviennacologne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. We had too much fun actually. I have quite the eye for food as well and wasn't able to resist the temptation of sweet German treats!

    ReplyDelete