Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm at university and it is rainy and my head is rather stuffed and my eyes are feeling pressured. I'm reading this book called Jitterbug perfume and last night I read a phrase that was rather creative in its imagery : "It was settled. He would journey into the east whose pinchers had so recently released October's buoyant moon."
 
I cut my finger pretty badly last night. It all started before Christmas break when I was running about trying to get all of my final projects done and turned in and I didn't have enough time to clean up my waste before I left for Germany. So I shoved all the dirty dishes in my sink in my room. When I came back two weeks later they were quite disgusting...not as moldy as I thought they were going to be. I've done worse damage before. Anyway, I started to clean them, but they were stacked so high and one blue coffee cup fell over into the sink and was chipped. I forgot about the lingering chip in my sink. I cleaned up all the dishes and washed the sink and didn't see the dangerous bit of ceramic hiding underneath the drain catcher. WELL, yesterday my drain was clogged so I stuck my fingers in to release the CRUD and ended up pricking my finger!!!!!

It is so puffy and bruised I can believe it. I'm quite scared of the dirty little germs from my sink that might have made it into my body via my wound. This is all really nasty and disgusting, but the point is that I need to find the resolve within myself to change my crazy ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment