Friday, January 15, 2010

Day Eleven

 
It was sunny again today...hooray. Yesterday it was very gloomy. You couldn't see the tops of the mountains because they were shrouded in clouds and it looked like it was snowing up there.



Today I worked on my large scale project out in this remote hay covered field. I used the hay to make a diamond pattern. It catches the sun rays best near sunset. I still have a lot of work to do on it.



We took a group photo...very cute. I nearly missed the photo too because I forgot about it and scurried back to my room after dinner and no one realized I was gone :o



I'm also working on a neato 2D drawing that kind of relates to my poop experience. I'll have more photos later.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your diamonds--the way you captured the sunlight in the picture its like a sun stream trickling through your field.

    And all of those people look nice! Except for the one guy who's not smiling... But I am glad to see that you are with some nice-looking people. Bon courage with the rest of your work and I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete