Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day Ten

 
I am still working on my poop sculptures and it is a really strange experience. I thought I was above the whole disgust with poop, but it is starting to get to me a little. I keep thinking, "Have a washed my hands enough. Should I clean them one more time? Are there parts of my body I have missed?" Poop has a very strong stigma which is very funny considering what it is...just some water, a little dead bacteria, a little live bacteria, dead cells, mucus and fiber! People come into to contact with all that stuff regularly in many forms other than poop. But enough of that stuff. I still find it a little gross as much as I want to explore it.

I have a drawing to do for my sculpture too. So I should get to it.
More later.

Here is the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment