Monday, January 25, 2010

Day Hmmm?

 
I'm not really sure if any of my three followers are reading this anymore, but today was a pretty eventful day! I've started a footprint study...so I took a walk today to look for and photograph animal prints in the snow. Below are some of the cool ones I found.















What else did I do today? I finished a sick drawing of some clouds I photographed on the way to Sante Fe. I finished a collaborative sculpture project (pics to follow). Also, the exhibition for Art on the Land begins Friday February 12th at 5pm! So everyone be there!

While I was on a walk today I saw this pueblo style house that looked completely abandoned. All the windows were broken in and there was no door. I was really curious and wanted to go check it out so I walked over to the barbed wire fence and pushed it down so I could climb over. I ended up snagging my pants a little bit, but I made it over. Once I was on the other side I walked to the right toward the driveway and realized there was an opening in the fence about ten feet down from where I had climbed over. I felt stupid.

Here is one last picture that baffles me a little. It is a tiny frozen sphere of snow that somehow maintained its shaped after falling off a tree or something onto the ground...miraculous!

1 comment:

  1. Actually you have more than 3. I sent the link to Julia and Ali too.

    ReplyDelete